You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your purchase or use of our products implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions. For any queries you may write to us at contact(@) wpcustomizers.com
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: All our templated are designed for WordPress CMS and Elementor Page Builder and Elementor Pro users. By purchasing our template you agree that you understand that our templates won’t work on any other platforms. You agree and understand that you will need update and latest versions of WordPress and Elementor plugins in-order for our templates to function properly.
- IMAGERY, CLIPART, ICONS ETC: All placeholder images, cliparts, icons are royalty free and are untegral part of the product. By making a purchase, you get the right to use images, cliparts, fonts and video footages only as a part of the website using your template. You may not resale, reproduce or use any of our product or part of it in Unlawful activities. We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
- MODIFICATIONS: You are authorized to make necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes in accordance with the type of license you acquire.
- NON-TRANSFERRABLE: You shall not sub-license, assign, or transfer the any mentioned above to any entity without prior written consent from our company.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT: You do not claim intellectual property right or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of independent content providers. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our company or its agents be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
- ERRORS, CORRECTIONS & CHANGES: We do not represent or warrant that the Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make changes to the features, functionality or content of the Site at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT: Third party content may appear on the Site or may be accessible via links from the Site. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content on the Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect our belief.
- UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY: We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
We and any Affiliated Party shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from
- any errors in or omissions from the Site or any services or products obtainable therefrom,
- the unavailability or interruption of the Site or any features thereof,
- your use of the Site,
- the content contained on the Site, or
- any delay or failure in performance beyond the control of a Covered Party.
- PAYMENTS: All payments are secure transactions via paypal. We do not receive or store your sensitive payment details apart from the transaction details like your email, transaction ID and purchase summary as displayed on Paypal. If you make offline payments to us, you agree to take confirmation on email from us via contact(@)wpcustomizers.com before making the offline payment.
- REFUND: We follow strict no refund policy. Any template purchased via our website are instantly downloadable and available for access all the time. Since it is an offline downloadable digital product, no refunds shall be provided on any purchase.
- WEB DESIGNING SERVICES: If you are availing website designing services through us, the terms and service agreements will be separately discussed and communicated to you via Email.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
By accessing this website, you agree that all matters relating to your access to and use of this website and/or its products shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of Maharashtra, India, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof.
You may not disclose any order information including, but not limited to, Order ID, download link, etc.
Our company reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions without prior notice.